Skilled Springfield Litigators Ready to Solve Your Legal Problems
Effective counsel for individuals and businesses in southern and central Vermont
Whatever your legal issue, you need an attorney who will listen, get to know your situation, and come up with a solution. The esteemed lawyers at Rundle & Rundle, PLLC, in Springfield, have more than 55 years of collective experience advocating for clients in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, litigation and appeals. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in southern and central Vermont, using our extensive knowledge of the law and strong skills to obtain favorable outcomes for our clients. No matter how complex your legal issue, we are committed to finding a solution. We will be with you every step of the way, working diligently to defend your rights.
Reputable, results-oriented legal representation with a personal touch
At Rundle & Rundle, PLLC, we genuinely care about the people we represent. We have a proven track record of achieving strong results, earning the respect of clients and colleagues alike. Partner Chris M. Rundle has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
We take a hands-on approach as we work tirelessly to find effective solutions for high-stakes legal problems, providing our clients with:
- Individualized attention — We will spend time getting to know you and understanding your legal needs, so we can devise a powerful plan to achieve your goals, whether they involve compensation, defense, or litigation.
- Responsive counsel — The legal process can be confusing and overwhelming. We will be there to answer your questions and guide you through each step, helping to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Strong results — While we cannot guarantee results in any case, we know how to win lawsuits and negotiate favorable settlements. We will fight for the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Our firm gives clients the time and attention they deserve, taking a personal interest in the successful resolution of each case. We are committed to representing your best interests throughout the entire legal process.
Experienced legal support for personal injury, criminal defense, litigation and appeals
As a husband-and-wife team, we work together to provide knowledgeable advice and develop sound strategies to meet our clients’ legal needs, focusing on the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — A serious injury can dramatically alter your life. Working with a qualified personal injury attorney is the best way to maximize your chances of obtaining fair and just compensation. We will fight aggressively for the justice you deserve when you’ve been hurt in a car accident, in a slip and fall, or by a defective product.
- Criminal defense — If you face charges in the state of Vermont, for allegations ranging from DWI to murder, we mount a strong criminal defense on your behalf. We will safeguard your rights and work to minimize the impact on your family and future.
- Real estate litigation — Whether you are bringing suit or being sued, we are experienced litigators who will protect your rights in real estate cases involving boundary, easement, ownership and other disputes.
- Appellate law — We have successfully argued appeals before the Vermont Supreme Court and are ready to take your case as far as necessary in the pursuit of justice.
We also advocate for individuals and businesses in breach of contract cases and represent landlords in evictions and disputes with tenants. If you need help resolving a legal issue, let us put more than five decades of combined experience to work protecting your interests.
Contact a trusted Springfield attorney to discuss your legal options
Whatever personal injury, criminal defense, litigation or appellate law issue you face in central or southern Vermont, Rundle & Rundle, PLLC is here to help you understand and defend your legal rights. To schedule a consultation with an accomplished attorney, please call our Springfield law office at 802-885-4555 or contact us online.